Monday, July 6, 2009

What a Blow...

I read this post by Stephanie over at her awesome blog Adventures in Babywearing and it moved me. It made me realize all. over. again. that I have my own Boom, Boom, Pow. Oh, how my heart aches just thinking about this all...

My first baby Isabella turns FIVE in a few weeks and will be leaving for kindergarten this fall.
Boom.
My second baby Lincoln starts preschool this fall.
Boom.
My baby, baby Brigham turns ONE in just over a month.
Pow.
All within less than two months.
Ouch.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Such The Spot said...

So true. The boom boom pows. And believe me when I tell you that there are so many more to come. Take it from someone who has a daughter starting high school next month. KA POWWIE!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

It's powerful!!

Love Darcie's comment, too!

Steph