Wednesday, July 1, 2009

To-Do Tuesday

So, what do you think? Do you like my new idea!? I've been lovin' my new uber-cute magnetic to-do pad from Target's $1 section, and in turn it gave me this fab idea today! (No, I haven't been to Target twice {or was it three times...} already this week for all of those who know what a Tar-jay junkie I am. Sheesh.) Anywho, I wonder if this will end up being just a fun "easy out" blog post for the week or something that actually makes me more productive. (Oh, wait. Did I just say "blog" and "productive" in the same sentence? Nevermind then...) Anywho again, either way it will be something weekly that's different than anything I've done before. And fun too, I hope! And yes, I know that I'm posting this on Wednesday a day late, but I can't help that I didn't come up with this brilliant idea yesterday. (Or was I six days early!? Wow, I'm getting sidetracked a lot tonight...) So, see you on Tuesday! :)

Posted by PicasaPhotobucket

No comments: