Friday, September 18, 2009

A Trip to the E-Argh

"Mommeeeee! Come out here now," yells Bella from the other room.

*sigh* What now?

"Lincoln is behind the couch."

"Lincoln, why are you back there?"

"My in the E-Argh. My tummy is broke."{As he's on the floor wedged between the couch and the wall in only his Bob the Builder underpants...}

{chuckle} "Okay..."

"My can't eat food or it will FALL OUT!"

"Of your tummy?"

"Yeah, it broke."

{Bella... "He has to stay in here for, um... 60 days!" She's his nurse...}

"Okay, sounds good..."

Now I'm back in the other room and hear...

"Nurse! Nurse! Nurse Brigham!" {chuckle} Now that's scary!

They've been playing nurse/patient for quite a while now. Isabella is taking such good care of the broken-tummy boy, singing to him, reading him books, and feeding him apple slices. Daddy would be so proud!

Photobucket

2 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

I love their little imaginations - they can be SO funny :)

Kristin said...

Geesh! I thought you made an actual trip to the ER when I read the heading! Thank goodness it was "just pretend".