Tuesday, August 18, 2009

To-Do Tuesday

I haven't done a To-Do Tuesday in a long time, so I guess it's time for one! Nothing is really exciting this week, as it's more of the usual. I do really need to get the kids' closets organized, though, so I can pack up some of last season's clothes to make way for fall and winter clothes. I love the freshness of the closets with the new season's clothes but loathe yanking out bins from our old-house-tiny-crazy-shaped closets. This is one of my most dreaded jobs as a mama! Bella and I are also on a mission to get her thank-yous out from her friend party 2 1/2 weeks ago. (I know... tsk, tsk!) Then just some la, la, la, la, la, la not thinking about it... school paperwork to do for the kids. What are you doing this week!?

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Such The Spot said...

Our to-do lists are eerily similar...(with the exception of the eggs of course). Guess I better go get busy!