Thursday, May 8, 2008

Preschool Mother's Tea

Today was the Mother's Tea at Isabella's preschool! The tables were set so nicely with place settings, Isabella's bag of special projects, poems, and pictures for me, a special plate that she made with Daddy at preschool Dad's Night, and food. (Cheese and butterfly crackers, fresh fruit, goldfish crackers, and mini blueberry muffins that the kids made at school on Tuesday.)

Mrs. Collins the director first said a few words and then the kids came in to do their program. Of course I started crying right away and continued to do so through all of the songs! :) Bella did such a GREAT job with the songs! I could hear her loud and clear, and she remembered all of the motions. They performed "Jesus Loves Me" with sign language and three songs about mommies too! It was so cute! I'll never forgive myself for forgetting my camera... :( (We did get our picture taken, though, so I'll have to post it when I get it.)

Here are a couple of quotes from some of Isabella's special papers...

Q) I love my Mom because...
A) She sprays my hair!

Q) What does she (Mom) do?
A) She lets me play in the bath.

Q) Where does she like to take you for fun?
A) McDonalds! (Ha, Ha!)

Isabella's recipe from their class cookbook~ Macaroni & Cheese
She stoves it, mixes cheese, and then we eat it! (She's making me out to be quite the cook with the last two, huh!?)

Here is the picture that I promised to post when I got it. It came home the last week of school in a pretty pink frame! :)

No comments: