Thursday, June 25, 2009

RN, BSN...

I just wanted to put a shout out letting you all know that Mark is done with school (for now) and has just graduated with his BSN (Bachelor's of Science in Nursing)! Of course this post wouldn't be complete without some slight ego stroking, so I'm gonna go ahead and let you in on the little 4.0 secret. Yep, he did it with a 4.0 GPA too! Although he's not going to a ceremony, I think there is a little bit of anticipation to receive some special honor-tassle-thingys in the mail with his degree. Way to go on some more letters behind your name, Honey! You're on your way to *the* letters CRNA! ;)
Photobucket

1 comment:

my hope my faith my love said...

congrats to your DH! When my Dh finished plumbing school he was #1 in his class and he was embrassed by it, I thought it was GREAT!