Friday, January 7, 2011

Now Stop Your Whooping...

Well, I think it's finally happened... Now don't get too fired-up yet, though. "It" simply refers to the fact that I just may have gotten the blogging bug back. This news is probably not exciting in the least bit for most of you other than my hubby and family members, but that's okay! You see, I couldn't sleep last night and made great use of my time by catching up on some of my old favorite blogs. Surely some of you all reading now were visited! (In other words, y'all here in the south... I think that's the first time I've ever typed or written that, although I've found myself saying it some lately!) I was inspired to pick the virtual quill and ink back up. (I'm thinking I can't use a preposition to end a sentence, and those that know me well know I'm a stickler for proper English...) Anyways, I suddenly miss writing my thoughts down, even if it's nothing important or fancy or pretty or cute or profound. Come to think of it, most of my posts don't routinely fall into those categories, as I leave that all up to you more often than not. It's been way.too.long since I've regularly posted, and since I don't know what to clean in this near over-cluttered house first, I took the easy way out and sat down at the computer. That never happens to any of you, right? I didn't think so. I guess what I'm trying to very long-windedly (totally not a word) say is that you just may be seeing more of me coming up. Maybe. Probably. Hopefully.

P.S. I'm pretty sure that was my worst post ever, but nevertheless I'm hitting publish. Sorry. Furthermore, I used way too many parenthesis. Sorry again.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sarah said...

yippee! :)

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

Yay! I'm not sure if I introduced myself before, but I started following your blog sometime last summer! Welcome Back!

~Marcella

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

So, SO glad you're back!!

GiGi said...

YAAA your back =))) YOur newest addition in the CUTESY! I wanna squeeze him!

Anonymous said...

I'll be happy to see some regular posts too!

(It's always more fun to just put our daily-ness/thoughts down...just do it!)

P.S. I agree with GG, what a CUTIE!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Okay, first of all Praise the Lord your son is going to the potty even if it is for all the m&m's in the world! My son is almost 2 and I am thinking hard about at least starting to try? humm. what do you think?

Secondly, I am new to your blog and I love it. It is refreshing and you sound like one of my friends(no one inparticular- you are just awesome). third of all- I am so happy to find another blog mom (adorable mom to be exact) that loves our Lord and Savior. AMEN! Anyway, following you now and will be back each week. Off to get ready for church and hope you and your family have a great day!

Xo Jessica
www.kitchenbelleicious.com
www.belleiciouskids.com